- Separating Obligations 21 May 2013
- Legal Cover 21 May 2013
- The Default Position: Blame The President 21 May 2013
- The Request To Subvert Democracy 21 May 2013
- President Obama Delivers The Address For The Morehouse College Commencement 20 May 2013
- Not Further Dividing A Divided Country Is Noble And Wise. 20 May 2013
- “I Stepped In The Water One Day” 20 May 2013
- Pet Coke And The Profits Of Decay 18 May 2013
- The Republican Scandal Letter: Bigger Than Watergate! Don’t Legislate, “It Would Be Imprudent” 17 May 2013
- Talking Points 16 May 2013
- Much Ado 16 May 2013
- Study Says DC Most At Risk of Water Shortage 16 May 2013
- Elsewhere In The World: Nigerian Police Liberate Six Teenage Girls Under 17-Years-Old Found In Baby Factory 16 May 2013
- Yelling Over Talking Points 15 May 2013
- Food Poisoning 15 May 2013
- Targeting Eric Holder and the IRS 14 May 2013
- House Speaker Boehner’s Oldest Daughter Marries A Jamaican Construction Worker 14 May 2013
- Incertain But Sure 14 May 2013
- Florida’s Republican Hispanic Outreach Director Becomes A Democrat 14 May 2013
- The IRS Clash 14 May 2013
- Call Casey Out! 14 May 2013
- Ted Cruz: Shiny And Loud 14 May 2013
- Ignorance Is Its Own Success 13 May 2013
- A Tour Of California’s Best Organic Medical Marijuana Farms 13 May 2013
- Where’s The Big Picture? 13 May 2013
- The Memo Manifesto 13 May 2013
- Hate’s Geography 13 May 2013
- Feeding The Love: For Mother’s Day 12 May 2013
- Uncovering The GOP Preemption 11 May 2013
- Scandal And The Hopes And Chances Of Love 10 May 2013
- Excess Is The Brand For Poverty 10 May 2013
- Sandford Steals And Lies 10 May 2013
- “Hedgies!” 10 May 2013
- Harvard And The Looking Glass Fantasies 10 May 2013
- Divided Souls 10 May 2013
- A Slide Show Tour Of The Federal Budget (By The CBO Director) 10 May 2013
- The Politics Of Money, Power, And Service 10 May 2013
- The Corrosive Greed Of Entitlement 8 May 2013
- The Strength Of Confusion 7 May 2013
- Psychic Imprinting: Social V. Spiritual 7 May 2013
- CBS’ Anne Marie Green Can Do 7 May 2013
- Farm Labor: Europe Adds Technology, America Falls Behind 7 May 2013
- Uhh . . “The Skinny!” From Soledad O’Brien 6 May 2013
- The Obama Target. It Bleeds. $89.95. NRA Convention 6 May 2013
- A 3 Minute Video of A Live Fire Shooting With An AK-47 During A Routine Traffic Stop In Ohio 6 May 2013
- Code Breakers 6 May 2013
- One Million Women Talking 5 May 2013
- 101,001 Page Views! 155 Countries! 5 May 2013
- The Kentucky Derby: First Running With Both A Woman And A Black Jockey 5 May 2013
- Documenting The Undocumented 4 May 2013
- 103,531 Readers
Even in slavery, fathers were rarely sold. Children had a daddy in the quarters.
Buying and selling assets has replaced shovel and wrench expansion.
We are so much better than those we elect to sell us out.
Republicans reject every promise that doesn't involve blame.
Truth is large and transparent, easily translated into comparisons and analogies found from nature to physics, will include its own paradox and discovery.
Things false reflect a single position, stubbornly closed to curious inspection, argued in circles.
Prayers and souls ride the same train.
Workers create wealth and demand.
I think about Detroit. The houses are not longer fit for ghosts.
The GOP never praises what we truly lost; there is no mourning on their path of fear.
It is commonsense not to split your vote on an empty appeal that insults your intelligence and weakens your vote’s effectiveness and strength.
Herman Cain’s remarks are another attempt to marginalize blacks as incompetent and uncritical.