Writer, Publisher, and Griot Walter Rhett
- The Cuban Card 5 March 2014
- Inside Russia’s PR On Ukraine 5 March 2014
- Ukraine And the Russian Rock 5 March 2014
- Ukraine’s Briar Patch 5 March 2014
- The AudioVisual File — March 3 – 6, 2014 ~ An Oscar Win! 3 March 2014
- The Race Card 28 February 2014
- China’s Trade Success 28 February 2014
- The AudioVisual File – February 28, 2014 ~ Crimea, Oscar Micheaux’s Classic: “Swing!” 28 February 2014
- Is Arizona The New Mississippi? 27 February 2014
- Setting the Record Straight: The Legacy of Denmark Vesey 26 February 2014
- That Rare Writer’s Zone 26 February 2014
- Building Structures of Moral Intelligence 26 February 2014
- The AudioVisual File — February 25, 2014; China Television, Brazil and Angola 25 February 2014
- Virginia Del. Mark D. Sickles: A marriage ruling that counts me in – The Washington Post 25 February 2014
- It’s Time Somebody Tells Democrats! 24 February 2014
- The AudioVisual File — February 23, 2014 23 February 2014
- Moral Intelligence Is Absent in Christie 23 February 2014
- A Short History of the Character of National Racism 22 February 2014
- Ted Nugent and the Hate Wars 22 February 2014
- Annise Parker, Houston. Big League Success 22 February 2014
- Maybe there are no genuine Obamacare horror stories – latimes.com 21 February 2014
- Norm Chomsky: 3 Ways to Ruin an Economy 21 February 2014
- Tenn. official ‘threatened’ blacks with skin ‘trophy’ he saved from 1896 lynching | The Raw Story 21 February 2014
- The March of History 21 February 2014
- Gloria Negrete McLeod Says “No Returns” 21 February 2014
- The AudioVisual File – February 21, 2014 21 February 2014
- An Economy of Thorns and Roses 21 February 2014
- The Audio File – February 20, 2014 20 February 2014
- The One Minute Audio File 19 February 2014
- The Careless Cost of War 19 February 2014
- The Little Colonel 12 February 2014
- Old News 11 February 2014
- Tim Armstrong blames “distressed babies” for AOL benefit cuts. He’s talking about my daughter. 11 February 2014
- Hats Off to Michael Sams 10 February 2014
- Are Any GOP Criticisms of Wage Increases Valid? 10 February 2014
- Politics Reshapes Research 10 February 2014
- Laboring in the Shade | ConnecticutHistory.org 10 February 2014
- ACA Means Truth and Better Choices 7 February 2014
- Without Truth, Cause, or Reason 7 February 2014
- Health and Hate 4 February 2014
- J.C. Penney Is Having a Little Too Much Fun at the Super Bowl 3 February 2014
- Russell Wilson, the Forgotten Quarterback, Coolly Orchestrates ‘a Perfect Football Game’ – NYTimes.com 3 February 2014
- Rand Paul Strikes 2 February 2014
- Republican Health Reform Brings Back Risks And Tax Raises 2 February 2014
- Remaking All That Jazz From Shanghai’s Lost Era : Code Switch : NPR 1 February 2014
- Morrie Turner, 1923-2014: Drawing Gentle Lessons In Tolerance : Code Switch : NPR 1 February 2014
- Bill Maher: The New Social Changes 1 February 2014
- The Male Mystique 1 February 2014
- The Pavlovian Christie 1 February 2014
- Mixed Messages And Their Political Purpose 1 February 2014
I Am A Writer, Read Closely
The Mosaic of the American Promise
Click for Profile
- 135,237 global views
The 360* Community
This work by Walter Rhett is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Nelson Mandela faced every challenge, with the dignity born of freedom.
It wasn’t Southern charm the waiters in the room exhibited but an elegant humanity; a flair that didn’t blend into the shadows but stood out in the glare of the twin stereotypes of anger or subservience assigned to race, then.
I’m okay with a cages being rattled and I think oversight should have a thick edge of vengeance with a tinge of crazy, and a politician who likes a fight.
Restrictive laws are using a doctor’s crimes to punish the women who were his desperate victims.
Even in slavery, fathers were rarely sold. Children had a daddy in the quarters.
Buying and selling assets has replaced shovel and wrench expansion.
We are so much better than those we elect to sell us out.
Republicans reject every promise that doesn't involve blame.
Truth is large and transparent, easily translated into comparisons and analogies found from nature to physics, will include its own paradox and discovery.
Things false reflect a single position, stubbornly closed to curious inspection, argued in circles.
Prayers and souls ride the same train.
Workers create wealth and demand.
I think about Detroit. The houses are not longer fit for ghosts.
The GOP never praises what we truly lost; there is no mourning on their path of fear.
It is commonsense not to split your vote on an empty appeal that insults your intelligence and weakens your vote’s effectiveness and strength.
Herman Cain’s remarks are another attempt to marginalize blacks as incompetent and uncritical.