My favorite WNBA player and television analyst, followed from her first big win at Tennessee! Now an evolving sports nutritionist who puts into practice the lessons for better performance, health, and life thru improved eating tips and techniques.
Originally posted on laws on wellness:
yeilds: 1 big serving or 2 small side salads
- 2 big stalks of kale
- Sea salt
- Red pepper salad dressing (see recipe below)
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- 1/2 pear chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Pull the kale leaves off the stems, and break into small, bite sized pieces. Sprinkle with sea salt and massage the leaves for a couple of minutes, scrunching handfuls of kale in your hands. Repeat until the kale becomes darker in color and more fragrant.
- Put kale into a bowl, drizzle in desired amount of salad dressing. Toss Kale until fully coated.
- Add the avocado, carrots, pear and red onion.
- Top with a big sprinkle of sesame seeds. Enjoy!
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 red pepper, seeded and chopped into big pieces
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons red…
View original 21 more words