- A Personal (Not My Own!) Story: A Voice Unheard From An Unwanted Child 18 June 2013
- A Jewish Story Of Faith 18 June 2013
- Snowden’s Q & A On The Guardian’s News Site 18 June 2013
- Texas Police Allegedly Arrest Mother Who Simply Asked To See Warrant Before They Enter Home To Arrest Son 18 June 2013
- The Unknowable Future 17 June 2013
- Take 2 17 June 2013
- Cuddling Incompetence 17 June 2013
- NBA Style 17 June 2013
- Crazy Is One Thing, Hate Is Another 17 June 2013
- Reader’s Comment: The Church And Gay People 17 June 2013
- The Impact on Civil Liberties: 4 Million Stop-and-Frisks, 1800 FISA Requests 15 June 2013
- Change The Military Assault Reporting System 15 June 2013
- Clearly Wrong 15 June 2013
- China’s Influence 14 June 2013
- The Capacity Of Incapacity 14 June 2013
- The Chicago Education Test 14 June 2013
- Cred For New Nets Coach Jason Kidd 14 June 2013
- Indifferent About The Less Fortunate 14 June 2013
- The Crimson Letter: Justice Reports The FISA Request Numbers To Harry Reid 14 June 2013
- The Economics Of Charleston’s Slavery 14 June 2013
- The Excessives of Exaggeration 14 June 2013
- I Am A Writer 13 June 2013
- Fire Booz, Allen, and Hamilton For Ineffective Performance 13 June 2013
- First Source SC Report 13 June 2013
- Laughing And Crying Over Our National Secrets 10 June 2013
- New Global Economic Trends 10 June 2013
- Edward Snowden On His Access To US State Secrets (NYT) 9 June 2013
- Rethinking The Push For Grace 9 June 2013
- China’s Americas Card 9 June 2013
- I Love A Parade! 8 June 2013
- Subtle Shifts And Big Changes (Military Sexual Assault) 7 June 2013
- Looking Over My Shoulder 7 June 2013
- The Noise And Silence Surrounding Obamacare 7 June 2013
- Barack Smacks The Stack 6 June 2013
- Military Sexual Assaults and Numerical Targets 4 June 2013
- The GOP Healthcare Balance Sheet Hides Cost #griotread 3 June 2013
- A Follow-up To Paying For Panic 3 June 2013
- Healthcare: Paying For Panic While Fighting Benefits 3 June 2013
- From The Rijks Museum 3 June 2013
- Walmart And The Cult Of Greed 3 June 2013
- Aliko Dangote Is Africa’s First $20 Billion Man – Forbes 2 June 2013
- Pressing Insights 2 June 2013
- Read It Here! 2 June 2013
- Payoffs Vs. Perishables 2 June 2013
- History’s Notes 2 June 2013
- A Difference Among Adults 2 June 2013
- Prejudice Over Principle 2 June 2013
- High Multipliers 2 June 2013
- Readers Comments: On Food Stamps 2 June 2013
- Dependency: Theory And Practice 2 June 2013
- 106,032 Readers
Even in slavery, fathers were rarely sold. Children had a daddy in the quarters.
Buying and selling assets has replaced shovel and wrench expansion.
We are so much better than those we elect to sell us out.
Republicans reject every promise that doesn't involve blame.
Truth is large and transparent, easily translated into comparisons and analogies found from nature to physics, will include its own paradox and discovery.
Things false reflect a single position, stubbornly closed to curious inspection, argued in circles.
Prayers and souls ride the same train.
Workers create wealth and demand.
I think about Detroit. The houses are not longer fit for ghosts.
The GOP never praises what we truly lost; there is no mourning on their path of fear.
It is commonsense not to split your vote on an empty appeal that insults your intelligence and weakens your vote’s effectiveness and strength.
Herman Cain’s remarks are another attempt to marginalize blacks as incompetent and uncritical.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets